“Pickleball is a game of strategy and finesse, it is not mini tennis, never sacrifice control for power.”
PickleBall A sport with a peculiar name is catching on. The game is part tennis, part ping-pong and part badminton. It’s played with a large paddle and a whiffle ball on a court the size of a badminton court — 20 feet by 44 feet. The net is 3 feet off the ground. Get it over, get it in, don’t go for to much. Jennifer Lucor Your game will quickly improve if you do practice drills
“It’s subtle improvements and consistency that will take you to the next skill level.” Jennifer Lucor
Pickleball Tips & Strategies
- Attack the Net!
- Communicate with you Partner. Use terms like “yours” or “mine”.
- Maintain good form while striking the ball.
- Stay light on your feet and move around.
- Be ready and always face the direction the ball is coming from.
- Utilize the baseline dink to the middle as your “Third” shot.
- Exploit your opponent’s backhand.
- Never be predictable — mix up your shots between power and finesse.
- Don’t go for too much — stick with the basics and get the ball in play.
- Try to keep the ball deep but don’t panic if it’s not.
Pickleball lessons, Us open pickleball championships 2016 2017, paddletek paddles, certified, pickleballs, east naples community park, veterans park, tournaments in florida, serve, volley, dink, third shot, pickleball for all, pickleball academy,