GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE Happy Holidays
email us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Move with the ball, if you are standing still you are probably losing the rally!
"Pickleball is a game of patience, strategy and finesse, never sacrifice control for power."
"Learn the proper way to play Pickleball. Practice is the key to improving your Pickleball game."
PickleBall A sport with a peculiar name is catching on. The game is, part ping-pong, part badminton and part tennis. It's played with a large paddle and a whiffle ball on a court the size of a badminton court — 20 feet by 44 feet. The net is 34 inches at the center and 36 inches at the side line.
Get it over, get it in, don't go for too much.
Pickleball Tips & Strategies
- Attack the Net!
- Communicate with you Partner. Use terms like "yours" or "mine".
- Maintain good form while striking the ball.
- Stay light on your feet and move around.
- Be ready and always face the direction the ball is coming from.
- Utilize the baseline dink to the middle as your "Third" shot.
- Exploit your opponent's backhand.
- Never be predictable -- mix up your shots between power and finesse.
- Don't go for too much -- stick with the basics and get the ball in play.
- Try to keep the ball deep but don't panic if it's not.
Steve Wong “The Pickleball Pro”
Pickleball lessons, Us open pickleball championships 2016 2017, paddletek paddles, certified, pickleballs, east naples community park, veterans park, tournaments in florida, serve, volley, dink, third shot, pickleball for all, pickleball academy, pickleball paddles, pickleball balls, US Open Pickleball Championships, Fleischmann Park